UFO CATCHER GET! - HARUHI Mikuru Asahina summer figure

Posted by atomicboyx On Monday, August 16, 2010 0 comments


I have been really obsessed with UFO catchers as of recently. I have been told i have a problem, but at least im not an alcoholic right! Well off on my wandering around Tokyo adventures i pop in a game center to scope out the prize pool and see this Mikuru fugure on the edge of falling. Apparently the previous player gave up, maybe spending too much already and retreated in defeat. A lucky break for me then! Summer in Tokyo, many game centers put all thier machines on sale for 100yen to get in the people when they are on summer break. I was able to snag this figure for only 300yen, only 3 tries, but i did have help from whover gave up before me.

No comments:

Post a Comment