PHOTO: take a step back

Posted by atomicboyx On Sunday, February 2, 2014 0 comments



Just taking a moment to step back and take in your surroundings is key to keeping your sanity in japan, Tokyo in particular. 

This shot was taken in Shinjuku, west of the station. I was having lunch with some friends and while waiting for our food I looked out of the window and saw all 3 train lines arriving at the same time. For some reason this moment gave me that 'wow' factor, reminding me why I love living in Tokyo so much. It's all this craziness of Tokyo converging into a managed frenzy. 

Many tourists have this wow factor going on throughout their trip in Japan, but as a long term resident I feel many people forget the amazing city they live in. If you happen to move anywhere, I'd say no matter where you are you should always take a moment and remember the good reasons as to why you moved there in the first place.




No comments:

Post a Comment