Japanese bread scanner ?!?

Posted by atomicboyx On Sunday, July 6, 2014 0 comments

New bread scanning register in Japan!

I stopped by the bakery located within Nakano station ( I wanted bread items for dinner, and I don't have to pay extra for leaving the station). I basically have stopped by here once a week for the last month and a half. Today, to my surprise at the register was this strange board of light. It looked similar to what artist used
as a light board for drawing. 

At first I thought what is this, then the display panel my right shows the tray of food products I wanted to eat immediately. The panel then highlighted the shapes of the items and priced them accordingly. 

At this point the only thing needed of the staff is to just package the breads. Have any of you seen this type of technology in your area or is this special?

 Me what you think of this type of tech?


No comments:

Post a Comment